• Mashreq university was established in 2003 as a college in Khartoum North and received approval from the Higher Education Ministry to upgraded to a University in 2014.
• It offers a number of undergraduate and diploma programs through its five major faculties which are; Computer science & IT, Engineering, Economics & Business Administration, Communication Sciences and Technology & Community development.
• To cope with the high demand the university is introducing additional new major faculties which will double the number of enrolled students to 7000 students.
Mashreq University Training Centre (MUTC)
• Established as part of the Mashreq University to provide professional and academic training.
• It's the only Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) for the Professional Management institute (PMI) in Sudan.