Um-Al Gura Gum Processing Factory
• Established in 2002 for Gum Arabic processing into granules and powder.
• The factory is assembled with all German made machineries and has 3 large warehouses of about 2500 square meters each built over 12000 square meters.
• Exporting to renowned gum re-processors in the USA, Japan, Germany, UK, France , Italy and India markets.
• It has a current annual capacity of about 10,000 tons.
Elsafwa Agricultural Company
• The sole agent of the giant Indian Tractors manufacturers Sonalika.
Bildat Agricultural Co. Ltd
• Financing local farmers to cultivate guar plants which are used to produce Guar Gum.
• About 100,000 acres from different states of Sudan are cultivated annually to mitigate risk and improve our reliability.
Fal Guar Derivatives Industries
• The factory was imported from India and installed in 2012 by Septu, the leading Indian-French company in this field.
• The company’s export commenced in 2013 and it has a current capacity of 36,000 tons per year.